Just a quick update on the topic of legal action:
Although we are constantly reviewing the masses of paperwork that constitute the draft operating permit, we cannot make a decision with regards to legal action until the actual operating permit is granted by the Environment Agency.
Upon review of an issued permit, should we feel that legal action is appropriate, we will let you all know as soon as possible. We have a very clear understanding of the process and the very considerable costs involved.
Last time we went to court, our supporters were absolutely amazing and we raised the required funds very quickly.
If it is decided that legal action is appropriate we will be calling upon you all again to help us raise the very considerable funds that will be required.
We hope this helps to to provide some clarity.
Should you wish to make a donation to in the meantime, please follow this link:
Thanks for your continued support.
The AVAI team